Summary of terms & conditions
(for a full version of our terms and conditions please contact the Bookings Secretary)
- The hirer must be over 18 years of age and the hall can only be hired for law abiding purposes.
- The hirer is responsible for leaving the hall in good, usable condition and must inform the Committee about and be prepared to cover the cost of repair of any damage caused during the period of hire.
- The hall must be locked, the windows secured, the heating switched off at the thermostat and the lights extinguished before the hirer leaves the premises.
- During all events involving young people there must be a sufficient number of adults to protect the premises from damage and to maintain order.
- Fire doors must be kept clear at all times and fire regulations are to be noted and complied with.
- We have an Entertainments Licence but we are not licensed for the sale of alcohol. Those wishing to sell alcohol must obtain a special licence.