Our hall, originally built in 1924, is conveniently located on the way into the village of Newton Ferrers.
In the spring and summer of 2014 it underwent a total refurbishment and now has an even more spacious main hall, a fully equipped modern kitchen, a smaller meeting room, a state of the art sound system and overhead projector, updated toilet facilities and access for those with restricted mobility.
There is a car park opposite the hall and a few parking spaces adjacent to the building itself.
We welcome weddings, parties and meetings of all sorts and are very pleased that we are used regularly by a number of diverse local groups for activities ranging from sport to art appreciation. We are open every day all year round.